Red is the warmest of all colors. In China, red is the color of prosperity and joy. Red is the color of blood, and as such has a strong symbolism for life vitality, and sacrifice. It signifies a pioneering spirit and leadership qualities. It brings focus to the essence of life and living, with an emphasis on survival.
Red is Tuesday’s color. Which symbolizes passion and love.
On The Positive Side:
- Red is bold and dynamic, an extremely powerful color
- Red can boost action & confidence to go after your dreams
- Red can fuel ambition and determination
- Red is stimulating and it adds sex appeal
- It can be used to strengthen the body, promote will power & courage
- Red gives vitality and energy
- Red can be used to overcome sexual dysfunctions
- And will increase enthusiasm and interest.
- Red gives protection from fear and anxieties
On The Negative Side:
- Red can mean Anger or Temper
- Red is the color of Mars, the planet known as the God of War.
- It is associated with fiery Heat and Warmth.
- Red can mean Danger, Burning, and Destruction
- Red can be ruthless, intolerant, and rebellious.
What color is red?
Reds can vary in shade from very light pink to very dark maroon or burgundy; and in hue from the bright orange-red scarlet or vermilion to the bluish-red crimson.
There may be an increase in your physical energy, stamina, and stability. As intense as this may be for you. Stay grounded. Use it to strengthen your passion and your sense of personal security.